Can you name the U.S. states by the number of babies named for them in 2011?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Social Security Administration
- Each correct answer is the name of a U.S. state. The clues tell the number of babies born in 2011 in the United States who were given that name as a first name.
- Also try: Babies Named for Presidents
- *SSA's public record only includes a name if it was given to at least five babies in the year. Therefore names labeled as zero in this quiz may actually be one, two, three or four.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Babies Named for States Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →