Can you name the words missing from the lyrics to Cole Porter's 'Let's Do It'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Where there are two blanks in the same line, the same word appears twice. The length of the blank indicates the length of the word. Some of the missing words are actually only partial words.
- HINTS: (1) Each refrain has its own theme, a type of creature that "does it". (2) Pay attention to the rhythm and rhyming patterns; they will help a lot.
- Source: original sheet music
- Also try: Missing Word: Johnny Mercer Songs
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Cole Porter's 'Let's Do It!' Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →