Can you name the element with the greater atomic number out of each of the following pairs?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Periodic Table
- Enter elements exactly as they are spelled below (symbols will not be accepted). Atomic number (or proton number) refers to the number of protons found in the nucleus of an atom of a given element.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Which Element has the Greater Atomic Number? Quiz
- Created Jul 20, 2011 in Science
- Game Plays 39
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →