Can you name the NFL quarterbacks to throw at least 300 passes with a rating of 90 or better, from 1920-77?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Pro Football Reference
- In 1978 not only did the NFL go to 16 games which of course led to more pass attempts, but they also changed the rules to make passing easier, leading to higher ratings. So the quiz ends after 1977.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NFL 300 Attempts, 90 Rating before 1978 Quiz
- Created Jan 23, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 153
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →