Can you name the MLB position players who lead their teams in career WAR by the most and least (see note)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Difference is expressed as the percent higher the leader's WAR is vs. second, e.g. the leader has 10 WAR and the second has 9, the percent is 11.1%.
- Source: Baseball Reference
- Full answers are players who have their WAR team lead by more than 40% or less than 10%. The others are bonuses.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB WAR Margins Quiz
- Created Jun 30, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 358
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →