Can you name the Stay-At-Home-Ump Quiz 2: Ways to get Out?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Batter-outs are defined as outs that directly result from the actions of the batter, Batter/Runner-outs as outs only a batter/runner can get, and Runner as all remaining outs.
- Also try: Stay-At-Home-Ump Quiz 1: Ways to get on base
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Stay-At-Home-Ump Quiz 2: Ways to get Out
- Created Apr 19, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 47
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →