Can you pick the 3-letter words which appear in US state capital names?
- Click the matching answer button below
- The object is to click only the words which appear somewhere in the name of a US capital. Ex: "rent" would be correct (Trenton) but "rant" would not. Not all eligible words were used.
- Also try: What's in a Name? (US States)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
What's In a Name-US Capitals Quiz
- Created May 25, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 266
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →