Can you pick the 3-letter words which appear in presidential surnames?
- Click the matching answer button below
- ALERT!: Clicking on a wrong answer will end the quiz
- The object is to choose only the words which appear somewhere in the last name of a US President. Ex: "over" would be correct (HoOVER) but "under" would not. Not all eligible words were used.
- Also try: What's in a Name? (US States)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
What's in a Name-US Presidents Quiz
- Created May 24, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 435
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →