Can you name the answers to these simple math problems where the numbers aren't themselves (see instructions)?
- Click any empty Problem or Answer to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- READ FIRST!!! Substitute each number with the number of letters it contains when spelled out. Ex: To solve 10 x 1, count the letters in TEN & ONE and multiply. The answer is 9.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Arithmetic with a Twist Quiz
- Created Jun 1, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 455
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →