Can you pick the genitive forms of these constellation names?
- Click the matching answer button below
- When astronomers give names to stars, they call them by numbers or Greek letters and the genitive form of the constellation name. For example, alpha Centauri is the brightest star in Centaurus.
- Source: International Astronomical Union
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Constellation Genitive Forms Quiz
- Created Nov 19, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 9
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →