report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
Word Morph 4
Can you name the final phrase (related to the starting phrase) by following the directions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Countries: Without First & Last Letter
Sets of Three VIII
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
True or False Logic Quiz
Last 25 Years: 'P' Movies
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
Make sure to retype the letter cluster after each instruction, or just copy and paste the previous letter cluster and make the necessary changes. Enjoy!
Animated 'F' Verbs
Enter letter cluster:
1) Type 'Pittsburgh Steelers.' This is the starting phrase.
2) Erase all 'I's and 'U's.
3) Reverse the order of the entire letter cluster.
4) Erase all 'T's.
5) Switch the second letter from the right with the fourth letter from the right.
6) Change every 'H' to an 'A'.
7) Switch the third letter from the left with the third letter from the right.
8) Erase the fourth consonant from the left.
9) Switch the third letter from the left with the sixth letter from the left.
10) Move the third letter from the left directly to the right of the only pair of consecutive identical letters.
11) Double the sixth letter from the right.
12) Switch the second and third letters from the right.
13) If a consonant appears three times in the letter cluster, replace the second occurrence with an 'N.'
14) Insert a 'C' such that it is in the sixth position from the right.
15) Move the last letter to the position between the pair of identical consecutive vowels furthest to the right.
16) Insert a 'Y' after the 'A' closest to the left and a 'K' after the 'A' closest to the right.
17) Switch the fifth and sixth letters from the right.
18) Switch the first letter with the fourth letter from the right.
19) Erase one of the two letters in all pairs of identical consecutive consonants.
20) Reverse the order of the last three letters to complete the morph.
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
'X' Marks the End (Per Letter)
Triple Double Letter Words
Things You Might SHOUT!
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Language
Ends with 'EAR' Vocab Blitz
What's in a Female Name?
Commonly Misspelled Words II
Stuck in the Middle with 'C'
Top Games with Similar Tags
Begins and Ends with 'F'
4-Letter Ends in Y
Phrases that End and Begin the Same
Top User Games in Language
Official Languages in Each Country of the World
Quick Pick: Clichés with Body Parts
NATO phonetic alphabet, randomly!
IPA Quiz: Consonants
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →