Can you name the words to satisfy each clue, such that each pair collectively uses all letters in the header word*?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Also try: Word Ladder: 'Glee'
- *For example, if the word in the header is "TRAVESTY," one pair of words that might satisfy provided clues could be "TRAY" and "VETS," a pair of words that use all of the letters in "TRAVESTY."
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
- Created Jun 2, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 21
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →