report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Mini Word Ladders: Breaking Bad
Can you name the answers to the 'Breaking Bad' themed mini word ladders?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
The Human Bunker
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Where Is That City?
151 Original Pokémon
The Great Elimination Mystery!
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
*The answers to hints with asterisks are the first names of main characters on the award-winning AMC hit 'Breaking Bad.'*
Three-Letter Words Ending in 'O'
Set 1 (6 Letters)
1. The chemistry teacher's wife (Anna Gunn) *
2. This Trudie is the 2nd (and current) wife of musician Sting
3. Modes of fashion
4. 'Dexter' actress Julia, or 'Teen Wolf' character Stilinski
7. Traveled in a boat
8. Gave a cry of pain, grief, or anger
9. Stayed in place until a particular time
10. Restaurant server
11. The chemistry teacher (Bryan Cranston) *
Set 2 (5 Letters)
1. Cap'n Cook, the meth dealer (Aaron Paul) *
2. Jazz musician J, or middle name of talk show host Sally Raphael
3. Untidy (ie: a room)
4. Untidy (ie: hair)
5. Smelling of deer (or related) secretions
6. UConn's mascot, or a sled-pulling dog in northern regions
7. Describes a sexually attractive man
9. Aaron, Baskett, and Williams
10. Listens or hears
11. Titular department for which Leslie Knope works on NBC
12. Capital of France
13. He held a longtime home run record of 61 in a season
14. The radiology technician (Betsy Brandt) *
Set 3 (4 Letters)
1. The former DEA fed (Dean Norris) *
2. The sound a car horn makes
3. To sharpen (ie: a skill)
4. Surname of the 'Cheers' character portrayed by Kirstie Alley
5. Famous 3-part Ginsberg poem, considered offensive upon release
6. A domestic cock or hen
7. In literature, a character who contrasts with the protagonist in order to highlight particular qualities of the protagonist
8. To be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal
9. Pellets of frozen rain, or to wave down a cab
10. Pull or drag with effort or force
11. The slimy criminal lawyer (Bob Odenkirk) *
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Breaking Bad Episodes
'The Walking Dead' Cast Match
TV Bosses by Picture
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Television
'Game of Thrones' Characters from Behind
Game of Thrones: Dead or Alive?
Simpsons Character Flashbacks/Forwards
The Ultimate Friends Quiz
Top Games with Similar Tags
Top User Games in Television
Simpsons TV Shows
Friends TV Trivia Logic Puzzle
Grey's Anatomy Name Chain
Rupaul's Drag Race Season 8 (Picture Click)
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →