Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Mini Word Ladders: Breaking Bad
Can you name the answers to the 'Breaking Bad' themed mini word ladders?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
10 Smallest Countries in Asi...
Gimme a 'D'
Word Ladder: Little Women
50 Largest US Cities Minefie...
30 Maps That'll Help You Mak...
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
*The answers to hints with asterisks are the first names of main characters on the award-winning AMC hit 'Breaking Bad.'*
Three-Letter Words Ending in 'O'
Set 1 (6 Letters)
1. The chemistry teacher's wife (Anna Gunn) *
2. This Trudie is the 2nd (and current) wife of musician Sting
3. Modes of fashion
4. 'Dexter' actress Julia, or 'Teen Wolf' character Stilinski
7. Traveled in a boat
8. Gave a cry of pain, grief, or anger
9. Stayed in place until a particular time
10. Restaurant server
11. The chemistry teacher (Bryan Cranston) *
Set 2 (5 Letters)
1. Cap'n Cook, the meth dealer (Aaron Paul) *
2. Musician J, or middle name of talk show host Sally Raphael
3. Untidy (ie: a room)
4. Untidy (ie: hair)
5. Smelling of deer (or related) secretions
6. UConn's mascot, or a sled-pulling dog in northern regions
7. Describes a sexually attractive man
9. Aaron, Baskett, and Williams
10. Listens or hears
11. Titular department for which Leslie Knope works on NBC
12. Capital of France
13. He held a longtime home run record of 61 in a season
14. The radiology technician (Betsy Brandt) *
Set 3 (4 Letters)
1. The former DEA fed (Dean Norris) *
2. The sound a car horn makes
3. To sharpen (ie: a skill)
4. Surname of the 'Cheers' character portrayed by Kirstie Alley
5. Famous 3-part Ginsberg poem, considered offensive upon release
6. A domestic cock or hen
7. In literature, a character who contrasts with the protagonist in order to highlight particular qualities of the protagonist
8. To be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal
9. Pellets of frozen rain, or to wave down a cab
10. Pull or drag with effort or force
11. The slimy criminal lawyer (Bob Odenkirk) *
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Name That Sitcom
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Sep 1, 2012
Top Games Today in Television
TV Couples by Image
Criteria TV: HIMYM Vs. Friends...
TV Shows That Debuted in 2012
Top Games with Similar Tags
TV Network Logos
Name That Sitcom
Top User Games in Television
Clicky Emmy Comedies
Simpsons Logic Puzzle
HIMYM Logic Puzzle- Find The M...
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →