Can you name the highest-order covalent bond (single, double or triple) present in each molecule's Lewis structure?
- Click any empty Molecule or Highest Bond Order to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Also try: Organic Functional Groups
- A pen and paper might be handy for drawing structures. Type "single" or "1" if a single bond is the highest-order bond in a structure, "double" or "2" for a double bond as the highest-order bond, etc.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Molecular Covalent Bonding Quiz
- Created Jul 26, 2013 in Science
- Game Plays 617
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →