Can you name the words per pair, in which one letter in the left-column word is doubled to make the right-column word?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Also try: Letter Subtraction XII
- EXAMPLE - Left column: ROT | Right column: ROOT - The "O" in "ROT" has been double to form "ROOT." - You must type both words per pair, in any order.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Double Down! Quiz
- Created Nov 13, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 596
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →