Can you pick the number that solves each simple math problem, with each operation continuing from the previous answer?
- Click the matching answer button below
- ALERT!: Clicking on a wrong answer will end the quiz
- For example:
Question: 2+2 . . . Answer: 4 . . . Next Question: +3 . . . Answer: 7 (because 4+3=7). It is important here to remember your last answer, or else you could be in trouble.
- Also try: Clickable: Simple Math Chain
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Clickable: Simple Math Chain 2 Quiz
- Created Sep 15, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 398
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →