Can you name the Countries based on continent location and their color-coding*?
- Click any empty Code or Country to answer for that location
- COLOR CODING - Adjacent Red Boxes: Capitals start with the same letter ||| Adjacent Blue Boxes: Countries Border ||| Adjacent Yellow Boxes: Countries use same currency.
- Red+Blue = Purple, Yellow+Red = Orange, Blue+Yellow = Green, Red+Blue+Yellow = Brown. For help, type "HintA(Column#) or "HintB(Column#)" in any box. Some hints are more direct/vague than others.
- Also try: Country Trivia Logic Puzzle
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Color-Coded Country Logic Quiz
- Created Jul 19, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 538
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →