Can you name the locations of the Nine Planets and their Moons from the clues given*?
- Click any empty or to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- *All moons are adjacent to their respective planets. Each planet has ONE included moon (if it has one). Adjacent DOES NOT include diagonals. Pluto included in Nine Planets.
- Happy Moon Landing Anniversary Day, 21st July 1969!
- Also try: Neil Armstrong's Moon Landing Quote
- Source: Solution
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Moons and Planets Logic Puzzle Quiz
- Created Jul 21, 2013 in Science
- Game Plays 878
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →