Can you pick the country whose capital starts with the last letter of the previous country's capital?
- Click the matching answer button below
- ALERT!: Clicking on a wrong answer will end the quiz
- For example, Spain could go to Ireland, because Madrid ends in a D, and Dublin starts with a D, its last letter. Washington DC ends in C. Each List is a Different Continent and has ONE POSSIBLE ROUTE.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Capital Punishment (Country Chain Game) Quiz
- Created Jun 2, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 477
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →