Can you name the 3rd-party candidates* who have won at least 2% of the national vote in a US presidential election?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Leip
- * - A 3rd party candidate is any candidate not running with one of the two major parties existing at the time.
- Note: The Southern Democratic party of 1860 is considered a 3rd party because the members split from the national Democratic party. There were no political parties in the 1789 presidential election.
- Also try: States by Presidential Candidates
Major 3rd Party Candidates Quiz
- Created Sep 7, 2009 in History
- Featured Sep 8, 2009
- Game Plays 34,708
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →