Can you name the words containing Latin and Greek numbers?
- Click any empty Words or y/n to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Find the words that contain a Latin or Greek root meaning 1, 2 or 3. For example, monad contains mon(os) meaning one, whereas the mon in Montreal comes from mont meaning mountain.
- Source: Words have been checked on wiktionary.org, etymonline.com and wikipedia.org
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Three umphs make a triumph Quiz
- Created Oct 28, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 237
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →