Can you name the mammals of Yellowstone National Park?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: National Park Service
- There are 67 mammal species found in the park. To simplify the quiz, 35 species of bats, hares, rabbits, shrews, chipmunks, squirrels, gophers, mice, voles, & rats are bonus if you feel ambitious.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Mammals of Yellowstone National Park Quiz
- Created Jun 28, 2010 in Science
- Game Plays 485
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →