Can you name the first 30 cities whose street photographs were introduced in Google's Street View feature?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: "Google Street View", Wikipedia
- Google Street View now features images from around the world, but, in May 2007, it was introduced in five U.S. cities. By December '07, images of streets in 30 U.S. cities were featured.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
First Google Street View Cities Quiz
- Created Nov 29, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 261
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →