Can you name the countries that have been parties to cases before the International Court of Justice?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: International Court of Justice Website
- The ICJ tries int'l legal cases. Both parties must agree to go before the court for a case to be heard. There may be countries listed that no longer exist today or whose names have changed.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
International Court Cases- Countries Quiz
- Created Feb 17, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 56
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →