Can you name the people, places, and things from The Simpsons by matching the names together from the 3 columns below?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ► INSTRUCTIONS: Match the three parts of the name (from the columns marked 'Name 1', 'Name 2', and 'Name 3') and type out the full name that they create.
- For example, if you matched "Homer" and "Jay" and "Simpson" from the three columns, you would just type out "Homer Jay Simpson".
- Also try: Marge vs. the Monorail
Simpsons Slot Machine Quiz
- Created Oct 14, 2011 in Television
- Featured Jan 27, 2012
- Game Plays 37,070
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →