Can you name the two-letter O-words that are Scrabble-legal from those that are not?
- Click any empty Word or (L)egal
or (I)llegal? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- If the word is playable in Scrabble according to the North American tournament rules, then type 'L'. If it is not, type 'I'.
- Additional sources: http://www.hasbro.com/scrabble/en_US/and http://www.poslarchive.com/math/scrabble/lists/twl98-2+3.html
- Source: See also: Oops, I Scrabbled My Quiz
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Oh Look, It's a Quiz
- Created Aug 15, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 783
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →