Can you name the actor and the two different roles he has played by entering the 6-digit combination*?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ►Instructions: *Match the roles from the first two columns ('Role 1' and 'Role 2') to the actor who played them. Then type out the numbers for all three together.
- For example, if you matched ' Jack Dawson' and ' Howard Hughes' to ' Leonardo Dicaprio', you would type out '03 25 41'.
- Also try: Combo Lock: Movie Settings
Combination Lock: Actors Quiz
- Created Oct 26, 2011 in Movies
- Featured Jan 16, 2012
- Game Plays 23,397
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →