Can you name the movie star out of each pairing whose films AVERAGE more money*?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Box Office Mojo
- *The average is the total amount the actor's films have grossed divided by the NUMBER of films they have made. ►So actors who have made FEWER films have a significant advantage.◄
- The grosses INCLUDE animated films. Last names are accepted.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
« Battle of the Averages » Quiz
- Created Sep 20, 2011 in Movies
- Game Plays 192
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →