Can you name the 'titled' film characters by matching together their names from the three columns below?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ► INSTRUCTIONS: Match the three parts of the name (from the columns marked 'Title', 'First Name', and 'Last Name') and type out the full name and title that they create.
- For example, "Doctor" + "Leo" + "Marvin" would be typed out "Doctor Leo Marvin". Be sure to type the words EXACTLY as they appear.
- Also try: '90s Song Title Slot Machine
Movie Character Slot Machine Quiz
- Created Sep 27, 2011 in Movies
- Featured Oct 23, 2011
- Game Plays 57,498
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →