Can you name the countries with only one vowel in the name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: United Nations Members List
- List all countries in the world with only one vowel in the name, including duplicated letters (i.e. Bern would be an acceptable city, as would London, but not Paris). Y is not counted as a vowel.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Single Vowel Countries Quiz
- Created Nov 21, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 71
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →