Can you name the answers asking if the winning share of the Electoral College was higher or lower than the previous?
- Click any empty Election or Higher (H) or Lower (L) to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Shares taken from the Electoral College votes cast and accepted by Congress. For 1789-1800, answers are given as a percentage of electors since each elector cast 2 votes, prior to the 12th Amendment.
- Source: Presidential Elections, 1789–2012
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Presidential Electoral College Share - Higher or Lower Quiz
- Created Oct 30, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 98
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →