Can you name the first player to score 50 points in a game in every NBA season since 1963-64?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Basketball-Reference
- There were no 50 point games in the 1999 season.
- BUF- Buffalo Braves, KCO- Kansas City-Omaha Kings, NOJ- New Orleans Jazz, SDR- San Diego Rockets, SFW- San Francisco Warriors
- Also try: 25 Most Points Scored in an NBA Game
First NBA 50 Point Game by Season Quiz
- Created Jan 29, 2014 in Sports
- Featured Mar 1, 2014
- Game Plays 13,758
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →