Can you name the NBA players who averaged 20 points per game for 8 straight seasons?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Basketball-Reference
- The team given is the team the player played the most games for in that stretch.
- ** Minimum of 45 games played in a season (except for 1998-99, the first lock-out season). If a player retires and comes back a few seasons later, his streak does not carry on. **
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NBA 20 PPG for 8 Consecutive Seasons Quiz
- Created Apr 8, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 2,963
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →