Can you name the points per game leader for every Denver Nuggets season?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Basketball-Reference
- There is a minimum of 50 games played, except for seasons with less than 72 games played. This includes the ABA seasons.
- Franchise Changes: Denver Rockets (1968-74), Denver Nuggets (1974-). They became an NBA team in 1976-77. *-Denotes Winning Record, ^-Denotes Championship.
- Also try: Detroit Pistons PPG Leaders by Season
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Denver Nuggets PPG Leaders by Season Quiz
- Created Oct 13, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 386
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →