Can you name the government job of the president prior to taking office?
- Click any empty President or Job to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- 28 U.S. Presidents held government jobs when they took office. Enter the occupation for each President from these choices: (V)ice President, (M)ilitary, U.S. (C)ongress, U.S. (S)enate, (G)overnor.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Government Job to U.S. President Quiz
- Created Dec 30, 2011 in History
- Game Plays 51
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →