Can you name the World Series opponents who have played each other in more than one World Series?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: http://www.baseball-reference.com/postseason/
- Please enter current names only, eg "orioles brewers" and not "browns pilots". Entire franchise is considered, so Nationals-Twins would be considered a rematch of Expos-Senators.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - World Series Rematches Quiz
- Created Oct 22, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 843
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →