Can you name the most career HR by players with unique first names?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: http://retrosheet.org
- Each player is the only player in major league history to have his first name, as officially listed, and spelling counts. So Babe Ruth would count as Babe, not George; Jimmie Foxx is not Jimmy, etc.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - Most HR by Unique First Name Quiz
- Created May 13, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 806
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →