Can you name the player with the most career home runs among players with the given first name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: http://retrosheet.org
- Listed are the 100 most common first names in MLB history, as officially listed, and spelling counts. So Babe Ruth isn't George, and Jimmie Foxx isn't Jimmy, etc. Data through 2012.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - HR Leader by first name Quiz
- Created Jun 6, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 374
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →