Can you name the active MLB players whose full names total 7 letters or shorter, or 17 letters or longer?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: BBRef and MSExcel
- Going by full playing name as listed on baseball-reference.com (i.e. Babe Ruth, not George). Ignores hyphens, periods, apostrophes, etc. as well as Jr, III, etc. Played in 2011 or 2012, not retired.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - Shortest and Longest Names Quiz
- Created Jun 20, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 58
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →