Can you name the first names of each Cy Young winner?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: http://www.baseball-reference.com/awards/mvp_cya.shtml
- Examples: Jimmie Foxx is Jimmie, not Jimmy, Jim or James; CJ Wilson is CJ, not Christopher; Babe Ruth is Babe, not George. Select commonly-used nicknames are accepted.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - First Names of Cy Young Winners Quiz
- Created Sep 16, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 622
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →