Can you name the quarterbacks whose passing yardage for a season was at least 130 percent of the league-wide team average?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Pro Football Reference
- AFL and AAFC quarterbacks were analyzed separately. For 1969-2012, yardage lost to sacks was deducted from each player's total because that is how team passing yardage is calculated.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Pass-Happy Quarterbacks Quiz
- Created Nov 30, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 61
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →