Can you name the countries that have the 20 largest and 20 smallest Exclusive Economic Zones?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Link
- An Exclusive Economic Zone is an area of the sea over which a state exercises certain privileges. It generally extends 200 nautical miles beyond a country's shore.
- These statistics represent the size of all the EEZs of a country combined, including overseas territories and excluding inland waters and Antarctic claims.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest and Smallest Exclusive Economic Zones Quiz
- Created Nov 1, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 61
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →