Can you name the 5,449 US 5,000+ Cities/Towns/Etc By Covering Them Within A Radius Of Guessed Cities?
- Enter a code in the box below
- Correctly named codes will show up below
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: US 2010 Census + USGS Geonames Place Infomation
- NOTES: Firstly, this is a US Coverage quiz with more cities (all 5K+ ones) than my other one, also this utilizes Google Maps for pinpoint accuracy with the circles and city locations. It *MAY* get slow if you start zooming/moving around the map a bit unless you have a relatively new, fast processor. Also may take a couple seconds on the easiest levels if you enter a city with many answers early on. Enter answers in LOWER CASE and WITHOUT PUNCTUATION. You DO NOT have to complete the quiz - it is difficult and you will get codes along the way for getting cities, largest cities, states completed, and cities within regions. ZOOMING TIP: Hold SHIFT key if zooming with the mouse wheel as this prevents the page from scrolling at the same time. Quiz MAY LAG slightly early on or for city names with multiple answers and many results, not more than a couple seconds. Cities, towns, villages, boroughs included - NO TOWNSHIPS EXCEPT NJ AND MI CHARTER TOWNSHIPS, also NO NY TOWNS (they are different than towns in other states), and no CDP's except Hawaii. If you complete the quiz (get all 5,449 5K+ cities) you will get an extra code as well. All city counting, state, and region achievements count for easier level answers, time achievements count for some of those from easier levels.
- Every 5K+ pop city/town/etc within a certain radius will fill in (determined by difficulty). After completing the quiz, begin the Sporcle quiz, entering red codes from the Flash quiz. SEE NOTES
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today