Can you name the Largest US Cities (48 Contiguous) by Latitude Range?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US 2010 Census + USGS Geonames Place Infomation
- Name the largest US cities by latitude range in the 48 contiguous states. A handful of these may technically be classified as a town, township or village. CDP's not included.
- Also try: Largest US Cities/Towns by Degree Longitude (48 Contiguous)
- NOTE - Degrees for each answer is southern latitude of each 0.1 degree range. So the answer for 40.0 is the largest city from 40.0-40.1 degrees north.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest US Cities by Latitude (48 Contiguous) Quiz
- Created Jan 1, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 144
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →