Can you name the Cover The Most Cities & Population Within 100 Mile Circles Without Duplicating 5M+ Population?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: US 2010 Census + USGS Geonames Place Infomation
- Name the US 5K+ cities/towns/etc which will cover all 5K+ places within 100 miles. Try to cover the most pop before you overlap 5M+. When done enter name for high score and code into Sporcle quiz.
- Also try: World Circle Challenge ★ High Scores Google Maps ★
- NOTES - AK AND HI ARE INCLUDED. PLEASE READ THE NAMING NOTES AT BOTTOM OF THIS SECTION. When you name a city, cities within 100 miles will also fill in and the population counter will increase. If you OVERLAP cities (same city within two circles), that city's population will be SUBTRACTED from the total in yellow, and the "Neg:" population counter will increase by this amount as well. Overlapping a city multiple times will cause its population to be added to the negative counter repeatedly. The TOP yellow counter shows the NET TOTAL POP CHANGE for your previous answer. When the negative total hits 5M, the game will end - you WILL get credit for the net change in population total on the last answer be it positive or negative. **NAMING NOTES** many places have similar names. For example, "Jacksonville" is not unique. To choose Jacksonville, FL, simply type "jacksonvillefl", and so on. **ALSO NOTE** some answers require typing in other answers you may not want to guess. In this case, if you want to answer "Virginia Beach, VA", simply type it.."Virginia, MN" will not be chosen. If you want simply "Virginia" type 'virginia.' with the period at the end. NOTE that typing in "phoenix" will not answer Phoenix, AZ - so that means either there is another place in another state where you must put "phoenixaz", or another city starting with "Phoenix", which is the case in this example - so typing 'phoenix.' will get you your answer. LASTLY, in a couple cases there are multiple places of the same name in a single state. Madison, WI is an example. To choose the largest Madison (typically the one you want), type 'madisonwi1' - the rest are 'madisonwi2' and so on (need the state too as there are madison's in other states) - this is quite rare. So basically, if the city isn't coming up after you type the name, try adding a "." after, or the state abbreviation, or in rare cases the state abbr plus a number. IF HIGH SCORE DO NOT LOAD initially, reload quiz. Small chance score server may be down too. If scores don't load if may affect your ability to save yours when the quiz is over.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle