Can you name the US 20K+ Cities & Towns By Scrabble Scores - 2010 Census?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US 2010 Census Factfinder
- Name the US inc. places (Cities, Towns, etc - NO CDP's) of 20K+ pop with the highest/lowest Scrabble scores. AEIOURSTLN - 1pt, DG - 2pts, BCMP - 3pts, FHVWY - 4pts, K - 5pts, JX - 8pts, QZ - 10pts.
- NOTE - Official Census Names used for places.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
US 20K+ Cities & Towns By Scrabble Scores - 2010 Census Quiz
- Created May 27, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 117
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →