Can you name the MLB Players Thru History For All The Current Franchises?
- Enter a code in the box below
- Correctly named codes will show up below
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: Baseball Reference
- Using LAST NAMES and NO PUNCTUATION, name all the MLB players on the current franchises (or their previous incarnations). When done enter name for high scores and codes for Sporcle quiz. SEE NOTES.
- Also try: MLB Ultimate HR Seasons Quiz ★ High Scores Flash ★
- NOTES - All MLB players for CURRENT FRANCHISES and their previous incarnations only. SCORING NOTE - all the categories including total players are based on Player-Team totals..for example if you answer a player who played on 3 different teams and was an HOF'er, the HOF and total Players fields will increase by 3, not 1. K's, HR's, ASG (All-Star games), and Years Played are based on totals FOR ONE TEAM, so if a player had 1300 K's on two different teams they would count twice for the 1000-1499 K's category. Players are sorted by LAST NAME then FIRST NAME within each team. You can click on the Teams and then Ranks lists to see the players for each team - if you are farther than the total # for that team you will just see "-" results in the table. Next to each player you will see range of years played for that team, then a code, then total number of HR's and K's for that team. Codes are: S - started career with team, SCF - entire career start to finish (finish being still playing or retirement year) with that team, F - ended career or currently playing with that team, N - did not start nor finish (nor currently playing for) that team, but did at one point. EXAMPLE: 2001-05 (SF, 2, 230) would signify a player who played for that team beginning in '01, end with them in '05, but played elsewhere in between (thus no "C"), and had 2 HR's and 230 K's for them (so a pitcher). When you guess an answer, that answer will appear below the table of players on the right..if multiple answers it will fill in with the last answer filled in. You start with 60 minutes but can get some generous TIME BONUSES the farther you complete total players or categories. If scores do not appear when quiz loads reload it...small chance score server is down. Scores not appearing may affect your ability to save your own score.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today