Can you name the Largest US Places by Their First Two Letters?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US 2010 Census Factfinder
- Name the largest US places (cities, towns, townships, boroughs, villages, NO CDP's except Hawaii) by the two letters they start with. I included a handful of punctuated beginnings (like "O'").
- NOTE - for purpose of this quiz I left all spellings as in the census - so Saint is "St.", Fort is not abbreviated, etc.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest US Places by First Two Letters Quiz
- Created Sep 7, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 457
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →