Can you name the Largest US City or Town by Degree Longitude?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US 2010 Census + USGS Geonames Place Infomation
- Name the largest US city or town (or in a handful of cases township/village) in each of the ranges of degrees longitude. 48 contiguous states only. Easternmost longitude of each range given.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest US Cities/Towns by Degree Longitude (48 Contiguous) Quiz
- Created Aug 27, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 182
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →