Can you name the Cover The Most Cities & Population Within 100 Km Circles Without Duplicating 10M+ Population?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: Citypopulation, Geonames for Coordinates
- Name the European 10K+ cities which will cover all 10K+ places within 100km. Try to cover the most pop before you overlap 10M+. When done enter name for high score and code into Sporcle quiz
- Also try: US Circle Challenge ★ High Scores Google Maps ★
- NOTES - PLEASE READ THE NAMING NOTES AT BOTTOM OF THIS SECTION. FYI total population of all 10K+ cities is just over 465M. When you name a city, cities within 100km will also fill in and the population counter will increase. If you OVERLAP cities (same city within two circles), that city's population will be SUBTRACTED from the total in yellow, and the "Neg:" population counter will increase by this amount as well. Overlapping a city multiple times will cause its population to be added to the negative counter repeatedly. The TOP yellow counter shows the NET TOTAL POP CHANGE for your previous answer. When the negative total hits 10M, the game will end - you WILL get credit for the net change in population total on the last answer be it positive or negative. **NAMING NOTES** many places have similar names. For example, "Brest" is not unique. To choose Brest, France, simply type "brestfr", using the first two letters of the English country name after the city (i.e. 'ru' for Russia, 'un' for United Kingdom). **ALSO NOTE** some answers require typing in other answers you may not want to guess. In this case, if you want to answer "Moscow", simply type it.."Mos, Spain" will not be chosen. If you want simply "Mos" type 'mos.' with the period at the end. LASTLY, in some cases there are multiple places of the same name in a single country. Newcastle, UK is an example. To choose the largest Newcastle (typically the one you want), type 'newcastleun1' - the others would be 'newcastleun2', 'newcastleun3' and so on (need the country first two letters for ALL cities of which there is more than one in that country). So basically, if the city isn't coming up after you type the name, try adding a "." after, or the first two country letters, or in rarer cases the first two country letters plus a number. IF HIGH SCORE DO NOT LOAD initially, reload quiz. Small chance score server may be down too. If scores don't load if may affect your ability to save yours when the quiz is over.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle